Useful Forms and Links:
Leave and absence
- Absence Form
- application request for unpaid leave
- Request for Annual and Study Leave Form whilst in GP practice
- Application form for GPR Educational Allowance October 2013
- Study leave requests form for hospital posts
- Study Leave Policy
- Maternity Leave Guidance Indicative_Flowchart_for_Doctors_in_Training_July_2013_AP010813
Returners to GP Training after absence with specific queries should contact Ann Howard and her email address is email@example.com
Out of Hours
- Reading and Newbury VTS OOH Record Sheet
- Contact for shifts with South Central Ambulance Service – Scheduling.Department@scas.nhs.uk
N.B. Important changes to the performers list application process for GP registrars:
Performers list applications from 2017. Trainees commencing their registrar placements between February and July 2017 (inclusive) will not need to complete and submit an application form.
Health Education England (HEE) should have now provided NHS England’s local Medical Directors with details of their latest intake of GP registrars. NHS England will then advise PCSE which GP registrars will need to be added to the list from February 2017. PCSE will add these trainees to the performers list and we will notify each trainee once this has happened.
Separately, NHS England has been seeking an amendment to legislation that will change the way GP registrars are included on the performers list which may require further changes to the current process in the future.
Performers list applications from 2016. GP registrars with a commencement date between August 2016 and January 2017 should have received an email or letter from PCSE confirming NHS England’s decision to include them on the National Performers List. GP registrars can continue to practice as soon as they receive this confirmation email, and don’t need to wait for their formal inclusion letter or until their details are added on the performers list website.
If a GP registrar has yet to receive their confirmation email, please contact your deanery in the first instance, to confirm that they have provided the correct contact information to NHS England.
- RCGP Website
- GP Curriculum
- Oxford Deanery
- Bradford VTS
- Royal Berkshire Hospital
- Oxford Deanery Removals Policy Jan 2013 (2) – If you think you are eligible, you need to apply for reimbursement to Asha Ellerton at UHB, Finance Department, UHB NHS Foundation Trust, PO Box 16967, 14-17 George Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham B16 6TT – 0121 371 7477 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Useful contacts for trainers and trainees